The Canton of Rimsholt is located in Grand Rapids, MI. It is a member of the Society for Creative Anachronism, which is a medieval re-creation group. We are a not-for-profit 501c3 educational group.
- Armored Combat has moved back indoors. For more information, see the Knight's Marshal page, or keep abreast on the Yahoo Group or Facebook page.
- Rapier Combat has moved to the winter practice site. For more information, see the Rapier Marshal page, or keep up to date on the Yahoo Group or Facebook page.
- The Minister of Youth is looking for a deputy. Please see the Youth Minister's page for contact information.
- Baronial Border War is scheduled for June 16-18, 2017
Kent County Youth Fair
225 S. Hudson
Lowell, MI 49331
The event website is under construction. Watch this space for updates!
Directions to the populace meeting location:
Gethsemane Lutheran Church
3152 Clyde Park Ave SW
Wyoming, MI 49509
Take US 131 south of Grand Rapids to the 28th Street Exit. Turn left on Clyde Park (first light) and head south. The church is on the left at the next light and the entrance is on 32nd street.
Links of Interest
- Canton of Rimsholt Yahoo Group (Official Email List)
- Canton of Rimsholt Facebook Group (Login Required)
- Barony of Andelcrag
- Kingdom of the Middle
- Midrealm Kingdom Calendar
- Society for Creative Anachronism
Updated January 1, 2017